Us

Us

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Christmas is closer than you might think...

We decided to take advantage of the beautiful day on Sunday and get a head start on the Christmas decorations. After the holidays last year, we stocked up on lots of outdoor lights, and since it will probably only get colder from here on out, we thought it would be a good idea to get the tough ones up before we had to be outside freezing our heines off! (no pun intended...ok maybe a little) It's hard to say who was more nervous - me (Jason), being 24 feet up in the air on the ladder - or Jessica, watching in fear from the ground. :) Jessica did put in her fair share of work though. She helped put all of the hooks on the lights so I could put them up as quickly as possible. If you're around, stop by and see our lights! They look very professional...if I do say so myself!



1 comment:

jmheine said...

I'm so impressed! I'm anxious to see the lights at night! Does it look like the Griswalds? :) (just kidding!)
Keep up the posting--you're doing a great job!
Love,
Mom