Us

Us

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Ski/Snowboard Trip!

This past weekend (Valentine's Day included) we took a very spontaneous trip to Colorado for a couple days on the slopes. I (Jason) literally put together plans at work on Friday, and we were on the road Saturday morning. We went skiing at a smaller ski area near Boulder, CO called Eldora Mountain Resort. It was so much fun! Jess was skiing and I was trying my hat at snowboarding for just the third time ever. We were on the powder for a full two days and needless to say we were very sore and exhausted for the trip home. Check out some of the action photos below. :)



Is it just me or do I look like I could be kidnapping Jess??





Jess was carving up that powder.



The weather was good, but still needed to bundle up!



I only had a few minor wipeouts on the snowboard...



...but I like to think I did a good job of at least looking the part. ;)

1 comment:

jmheine said...

Loved the pictures, but Jason, you look like Darth Vader in that first one! You both look great on the slopes! Glad you had a great time and were able to put the trip together so quickly!