Us

Us

Monday, August 31, 2009

Week 16 update

No picture yet, but we hope to have an updated picture very soon. I feel like I have changed a lot in 2 weeks. I had my 16 week appointment this last Friday morning and it looks like everything is coming along just fine. The Dr. said the baby's heart rate was strong and sounding good. My only instruction was to get the flu shot and swine flu shot once they become available. The other exciting part was that I scheduled the date of the sonogram to determine the sex of the baby (hopefully). Come September 28th at 1:00pm we should finally know if we are having a boy or girl! It seems like most people in our lives seem to think we are having a girl, so we would like to prove them wrong. Just kidding, we would be happy with either.

As for me, I feel like over the last week or so my stomach has pushed out quit a bit. My pants are rapidly becoming almost too tight to wear, so I may have to make some new clothing purchases here in the near future. Other than that, I feel pretty good. I am tired most of the time and my lower back becomes sore very easily, but that is it. I feel blessed that I am not having any other issues. We will update soon with pictures!

1 comment:

jmheine said...

Great update - so glad you are feeling better these days! Enjoy wearing those stretchy pants - they're more comfortable anyway :)
We want you to have a healthy baby, no matter what sex it is! (although I'm most familiar with boys, you know!)
Will be anxiously awaiting the sonogram results!