Us

Us

Monday, September 21, 2009

20 Weeks...and much more!

Here it is! The 20-week photo. I can't believe we are really half way to our due date! Jess and I get to go to the doctor in exactly one week to find out if our little one is going to be a boy or a girl. We are both so incredibly excited it's getting hard to wait any longer!
This past weekend was a busy one. On Saturday, I spent a few hours finishing up the "deconstruction" of our hall bathroom. I think I finally have it ready to start the rebuilding process. Hopefully it won't be too long before we will be posting the "after" pictures for this project. (At least I know Jess hopes it's sooner rather than later) Ha!
On Saturday night we went to a wedding for our friends Kim Freed and Quincy Wiley. It was downtown at Club 1000 which was really a cool place to have something like that. It had a really cool atmosphere and we got to see a bunch of friends from K-State.


2 comments:

jmheine said...

My, you two have been busy! Jessica, you look adorable! I can't believe you're at the halfway mark already! The bathroom is coming along - I'm impressed - hopefully you won't procrastinate like your Dad does! :) The wedding looked like fun - and everyone looked so nice in their black & white!
Keep up the posts - I enjoy reading them!

Leah said...

Thought I would leave a comment. :) I will have to add you to my blog roll now!

Have a great week!