Us

Us

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Tennessee Vacation

Warning, this is a super long post, so you have my permission to skip over it if you would like! I tried to edit pictures as much as I could, but these are the ones that I couldn't bring myself to not post! Enjoy....



Reegan and I flew (with my mom) to Tennessee to visit family. While we flew, my Grandparents, Aunt Lisa, and Cousin Dalton all made the drive over. This was Reegans first time on an airplane and she did great! In fact, when the flight was over the people in front of us said that they didn't even know there was a baby on the flight!!!





The noise and movement of the airplane was perfect, Reegan slept for most of the flight.



Relaxing in the hotel room, after a long day of traveling.

We managed to get a lot in on our 4 day trip. We went to visit my great gradmother at the nursing home and were able to get a 5 generation picture. Granny sure loved the baby, she kept wanting to hold her!
Reegan and Aunt Bobbie

Reegan and Cousin Dalton

We went to visit Cousin Charles and Virginia. Reegan's first time on a tractor...not sure when this will be repeated :)


We saw some baby goats, this was thumper and she (or he???) was 5 weeks old. I don't have a picture but there was a one week old (named reecey) and she was SO cute.
Reegan with Cousin Virginia
First time in a pool! It was a little too cold to keep her in there for long, but she loved it!Bath time was also different, we had to use the sink
Since Reegan became a pro on the airplane, she wanted her own seat :)



2 comments:

The Frenchs said...

SO cute! I bet you're so proud of her! What a well-behaved little farm girl!

Just Jana said...

What a trooper! Looks like fun!!