Us

Us

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Surprise

Saturday night was a night full of surprise! My dad and aunt threw a surprise birthday party for my mom. It was great to have a house full of people and for BOTH my sisters to be in town. I am really disappointed with the lack of pictures I took, but here is one of the birthday girl blowing out her candle.
It was Hawaiian theme, so Reegan had to dress for the occasion. It is hard to see, but she is wearing a baby grass skirt as well! She was a trooper and did so good being up late and having everyone pass her around. I am so glad we have a baby that likes to be out and about as much as we do!
This was just a great picture, Reegan crashes at night and is totally limp when we carry her to bed in the evening...
Happy Fall everyone...this is absolutely my favorite time of the year and I can't wait for the weather to turn cooler and to start using my pumpkin candle and making pumpkin bread!!! We are also going to our first football game of the season this weekend, stay tuned and we'll tell you all about it!

1 comment:

David and Rachel said...

The pictures from the photo shoot are SO great! Can't wait for this weekend!