Us

Us

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Fun weekend!

Saturday night, Jason and I went out for date night. We went to Carmen's Cafe for some great Italian food and then to the Roasterie for coffee and christopher elbow chocolate. I am slowly converting Jason into a coffee drinker, usually he just orders a hot chocolate, last night he ordered a coffee (I didn't even have to persuade him) and he said he liked it...Ok, I think his exact words were "I didn't have to choke it down". I think once he gets some flavored creamer he will totally be on board.

Tonight we went to a superbowl party. There was a chili cook-off and a dessert competition. Wonderful food, I don't think Jason or I will need to eat anything for the next 2 days. It is hard work trying 7 different kinds of chili and 8 desserts :)

The chili tasting area!

Viewing area #1. You can't see it in this pictures, but there were 3 tv's lined up so no matter where you were sitting it was a prime viewing location!

Viewing area #2. It was a large group, but SO much fun.


Our poor baby has another ear infection. This is her 3rd one in 5 months and according to the doctor if she has another in the next month or another 3 in the next 7 months, we have to go in for tubes in the ear. Reegan started feeling better today, and was quite the entertainer at the party tonight. She was dancing during the half-time show and waving her diapers (unused from the diaper bag) in the air like pom-poms. Is she a future cheerleader?

1 comment:

David and Rachel said...

I hope she's a future cheerleader!