Us

Us

Sunday, June 17, 2012

First Fridays

My birthday was a few weeks ago, the big 2-9.  I am the usual planner of the family (If you know me at all, this is no big suprise :)  But Jason did a great job planning the perfect day for me.  That morning was the Hospital Hill 5K run and Jason and my dad were running, so we decided to go out for breakfast at the classic cup after.  Then it was home for nap time for both Reegan and I!  After nap Jason tookus to the Westbottoms for First Fridays.  It was so much fun, I would love to do this every month.  Antique store=LOVE! 



We heard Good JuJu is the best, so we stopped by there first! 

Reegan is quite the shopper and loved it as well. 

After antiquing we went out to dinner.  Jason found a new restuarant that had only been open for a month for us to try.  Cafe Gratitude.  I was so suprised he picked it, it was vegan and I have been wanting to go to a vegan restaurant for a long time. 

It was a perfect day and it was so nice having Jason plan a day that he knew I would love.  This isn't quite his thing, but he was a trooper!  I hope we have a repeat soon! 

No comments: