Us

Us

Monday, October 15, 2012

Family Photos

I've been working on scrapbooks lately and have been going through photos from the last few years.  It has been bittersweet to see what a tiny baby Reegan started as and now as she's changing once again from toddler into child.  I also can't believe Gavin is almost 4 months and seems to be changing daily.  I'm so afraid I'm going to forget these moments and every time someone reminds me that kids grow up so fast and how their babies are grown, I want to cry a little.  I know, because I'm living it now.  I'm trying to create memories that will stick with all of us forever so I never forget the early days.  This has brought on the yearly family photos.  Honestly, I would love to do this two times a year while the kids are young and changing so much, but we'll see what the future holds. 

Here are our fall family photos.  This one is my favorite!  My kids are beautiful!
 







I now have more pages to add to the scrapbook while I cry softly to myself about how they're getting so big. 

(FYI - pictures were taken by Willow Brandt Photography who was recommended to us by our photo-taking friend Allison.  Check them both out!)

2 comments:

AJ, Pattie, and Arianna Brewer said...

Your pictures are SO beautiful! I have piles of scrapbook pages planned, but no time to assemble! I totally understand the kids growing so fast! I love their ages, but my oh my I can NOT believe that they are so big!

Just Jana said...

I love your pics! So cute! I love your outfits too. Great color scheme. :)