Us

Us

Saturday, February 16, 2013

13 in 13

I know its already February, but better late than never right?
 
Jason and I decided to do something a little different this year with New Years Resolution.  We usually don't make them, because we've never followed through with them.  So we made a 13 things to do in 2013.  I know clever :)  Here they are, in no particular order.  I'll try to update you as we go along. 
 
Run 1/2 marathon
Vacation- TBD
Dinner at 6 new restaurants
Recarpet house
Go to a KSU game (bball or football)
Plant an official backyard garden
Date night once a month 
1 big task a month- paint/new backsplash in kitchen, playroom in basement, go through closets
Read books- at least 4, but hopefully a lot more
Savings account increase (we have a number but I'm not gonna tell you :)
Family activity each month- zoo, aquarium, picnic
Eat more real food (more on this later)
Donate clothes/toys/etc


We did a good job in January.  Went to Michael Smith Restaurant, took the kids to Union Station to see the train exhibit and ate lunch, I read a book, and organized our room and donated some clothes we don't wear anymore.  Jason and I also went on a date to eat dinner on the plaza.  February hasn't been as productive, but we've still got a couple weeks to go! 
 

No comments: