Us

Us

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Mr. Troublemaker

Gavin is my little troublemaker right now.  He is starting to understand the word "no" and test his limits.  Wow, he is keeping me on my toes.  Last week after nap Reegan was sitting on my lap cuddling when I heard some slurping noise.  I quickly realized Gavin was not within eye sight and knew the slurping was from him.  In the kitchen I found this...
 The top rack of that wire shelf behind him used to house our fruits and vegetables.  Used to...now they have found a new location out of Gavin's reach on the counter. 
 He grabbed an avocado off the shelf and ate it.  The pit was laying on the floor next to him and he was a mess, a happy mess.

Busted...

 How can I be mad at this face?  Reegan and I had a good laugh then Gavin got a new outfit and a scrub down.

No comments: