Us

Us

Thursday, November 7, 2013

freezer meals

My friend Jana and spent a Sunday afternoon a couple of weeks ago making 12 freezer, crockpot meals for each of us. It took us about 3 hours and just over $100.  I think the hardest part was deciding where to start. The couple meals we have already eaten have been great.  I know this afternoon will be repeated in another couple months, so far it was totally worth it.


9
While the girls were cooking, Jason and Matt were in charge of the 4 kids.  They did a great job and were able to watch the Chiefs game along with babysitting. Every toy in our house may have been scattered across the living room, but the kids had a blast.  Even better, Reegan and Gavin were in bed asleep at 7:30! 
I loved reading and seeing posts on facebooks and instagram regarding thankfulness this month.  Today and every day I am thankful for great friends and husbands and kids who also enjoy each others company. I've already started looking at recipes for next time Jana!

1 comment:

Just Jana said...

Had so much fun making these meals with you! Every time we eat one or I see my freezer packed full of yummy food I think about how thankful I am to have you as a friend! Can't wait for our next cooking day!