Us

Us

Thursday, December 5, 2013

 
We had a great Thanksgiving and celebrated with both sides of the family.  These are the only 3 pictures I took...I've been failing lately.  With 2 Thanksgiving dinners within a 3 hour time span we were stuffed, but happy.



We rounded out the weekend decorating for Christmas.
 This is not an original idea, I've heard from multiple people that they pick out and give their children a new ornament every year to hang on the tree that represents their year.  I picked these out and started a list in their "box" that explains why and how these ornaments represent them, this year.
 Reegan loved decorating last year, but was obsessive this year.  She was so excited to set up the tree...
 Look at her Christmas books...
 and set up her nativity scene.
 I love the 4 stockings, I can't believe these kids are mine!
 We took a break from decorating for picnic in the living room to eat pizza and watch the movie Elf.  Possibly, my favorite Christmas movie!
 Then we decorated the tree.
 Gavin did better than we both expected!







So far the kids have done a great job of leaving the tree alone and today I wrapped the first of the presents to go underneath it. We still have a lot of shopping left and many other winter/Christmas activities. It's going to be a busy and fun month! 



No comments: