Us

Us

Monday, June 16, 2014

Our first home

We are well on our way to making our new house, our new home but I can't get our first house out of my head. I still subconsciously turn the wrong way when I am leaving work, or go the wrong direction on the highway headed back to this house. This house was the place I came back to for almost 7 years. Our starter (we'll be here for 3-5 years) house became the place we brought our two babies home too. The place they learned to walk and the place we made some pretty grown up decisions in.  


















I am so excited for this next phase and the potential of our new house to be our forever home. It is slowly coming together. It is so great seeing my children explore our new surroundings and see their excitement match Jason and I's excitement. This first home will also hold a special place in my heart, but I know this house is going to hold even more events, challenges, and memories. I am excited to see what the future holds for us.

No comments: