Us

Us

Friday, January 9, 2015

Christmas Time!

This Christmas season was a blast. The kids are now getting old enough that all the activities/traditions that I have been waiting to start are now happening. I will remember these memories forever and I hope that they do as well.

Reegan and I had a girl's night and went to the ballet. She sat on my lap and would turn to look at me every so often with a grin on her face and a look of awe. It seriously brought tears to my eyes, so special.

We grabbed some food afterward just us and talked about what we just saw, everything about school and I answered a thousand questions about the baby that will be joining us shortly.
Dec 23, we made cookies.


That night we went to the plaza for a carriage (in the Cinderella carriage) ride and dinner just us 4.


Christmas eve we spent with Jan and after dinner set cookies out for Santa
And opened some presents.


Santa was good to the kids this year. A homemade doll house and slippers for Reegan. A rescue center (fire station), spiderman doll and slippers for Gavin. 


Then we opened presents. Our tradition right now is the kids pick out books for one another. I love that they have a present that is from just them!


After spending most of the morning playing with Santa toys and opening gifts from us we headed to the Larson house for Christmas with them.
This boy is obsessed with Spiderman. Loves everything and anything that is spiderman.


Merry Christmas from our family to yours.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

it's really very helpful blog to read this now you can choose another option to send gifts online through oyegifts.com Send Gifts to Delhi