Us

Us

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Before Christmas

Every year we do our best to take advantage of the whole Christmas holiday. We drive around and look at lights, enjoy light shows, watch Christmas movies, decorate gingerbread houses, and most importantly visit Santa. We took our annual trip to Crown Center with our great friends, The Keeleys
We like to go visit Santa on weekday evenings, but this year (and last I think) we went on a Sunday morning. We enjoyed a nice breakfast together and then arrived a little before they opened so we could wait in a little shorter of a line.
I knew Reegan would be perfect for Santa and I hoped Gavin would be (he cried the last 2 years but told me this year he was a big boy and wouldn't cry), but I had no idea what Emerson would do. She doesn't cry much at all, is very go with the flow and lets anyone hold her. Except Santa apparently. Can't blame the poor girl, shes never seen a beard like that before!
 It was pouring that day so we didn't get to do any of the outdoor activities.


 Waiting in line for our turn to sit on the big guys lap.

 Love these sweet friends

 Poor little Emerson, but I kind of love these pictures!!!

After Santa we came home for late naps and to watch the Chiefs game. We finished the night with gingerbread decorating.





The finished products. Pretty cute I think!

No comments: