Us

Us

Monday, December 7, 2009

Week 30

I can't believe we are already at week 30. This baby is going to be here before we know it! Time is flying by and it is weird to think that in 2 months it is no longer going to be just Jason and I. We are going to have to change our focus and add a little one into the mix! This past weekend we started painting the nursery and yesterday we picked up our furniture! We should be done painting and the furniture put together by the end of the week (fingers crossed), once we get to that point we will post pictures.

I have another doctors appointment in an hour, it should be a quick one. Next ultrasound is in 2 weeks.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are such a beautiful pregnant lady. I'm so excited you're having a girl! Some day we'll be having play dates with my Annabelle and your little darling. I can't wait!

a1larson1 said...

I'm excited to come home and see! And maybe feel her kick!