Us

Us

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Lots of firsts

This past week we have experienced a lot of firsts, some more memorable than others. Tuesday night, I gave Reegan her first bath. She really does not like to be naked!


Wednesday afternoon we made our first outing and took her to the doctor. She did very well and didn't even cry when they stuck her heel to draw blood. Good thing for me, because I was NOT looking forward to her crying. She checked out perfectly and is already almost back up to her birth weight.

I made sure to ask the Dr about her rolling onto her side when she sleeps. Is this something I should be concerned about?? Babies are supposed to sleep on their backs! The doctor told us that we have a very strong baby girl and so long as she is not rolling onto her belly that we shouldn't be concerned.
We have seen her roll onto her side many times throughout the past week and her morning nap today was no exception. I love how she keeps her hands by her face! This amazing strength is cute now, but I am nervous that I may have to baby proof the house earlier than expected if she is going to crawl and walk early!

1 comment:

jmheine said...

I absolutely love the picture of her sleeping - what an angel! She is definitely a "side sleeper"! I don't blame her - I don't like sleeping on my back either! :)
Keep up the posts - we sure enjoy reading them and seeing the pictures!