Us

Us

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Waiting On Our Baby...

...So Jess is officially tired of being pregnant! And I don't blame her one bit either. I don't know how you women do it. Having something growing and kicking and punching and squirming inside of you for 40 weeks (or more for the even less unfortunate) is definitely a process I'm glad to be watching happen from a safe distance! :) Still, Jess is doing amazingly well with the whole thing in my opinion and with our baby girl's due date just 8 short days away we are getting very nervous and excited for her to finally get here. Below is what I'm assuming will be the very last "belly bump" picture that will be posted on this blog. I don't think I've ever seen a more beautiful mother-to-be in my entire life! (I may be a little biased of course)


Over the past several weeks Jess and I have been putting the finishing touches on the nursery. Doing everything from getting clothes and sheets washed (thanks Kim!) and hung and folded to putting the decorations on the walls. We took a few pictures of the finished room for you all to see.


You will notice that the closet has been filled to its limit already! We are so thankful for all of our friends and family who have given our baby girl so many cute outfits to choose from. :)


She's also got two full bookshelves to help keep her organized...not a ton of books on those shelves yet, but it helps us keep things stored for now at least.


A big thanks to Jess' aunt Lisa for the glider that will no doubt come in handy during those late night awakenings. And we got a bunch of picture frames that we will soon be filling with pics of our baby girl!


And last but not least, the CRIB!! This room is definitely complete, and just waiting for a little one to come call it home. If you can read it (the glare kinda makes it difficult) her name is already on the wall. This room has been made just for REEGAN and we truly hope she loves it! We can't wait to meet her! :)

3 comments:

The Frenchs said...

Oh my goodness! It is hitting me how very real this is! You're a beautiful momma, Jess!

jmheine said...

Simply adorable - all of it! We can't wait to meet her either! The room looks great and Jess is glowing! Not much longer now! :)

Adam and Becca Foster said...

I love the baby bump pics, but two that i regret not taking were a pic from the front and one from the back. I looked huge from the side, but not the front or back, so it was hard to tell from my pics how I really looked. Just a thought in your last days. relax and enjoy them.