Us

Us

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

9 Months

Reegan is 9 months old and is so big and SO fun. We go to the doctor on Friday and I will update her ht/wt after!

-She now has 6 teeth (7th is so close to popping through!)
-LOVES to eat, anything and everything
-Says Dada!!!
-opens drawers and takes everything off the shelves
-walks with her walker all over our house (luckily we already had the baby gate on the top of the stairs installed)
-claps
-waves
-high-fives (sometimes)
-can entertain herself for a long time
-gives us the biggest smiles and giggles when we come home and see her! It melts our hearts!!!


I know my favorite book is here somewhere...
Dad, I'm ready for my bath...where are you?
I'm eating a banana out of my strainer for the first time!!!
Should I walk with my walker or walk around the ottoman? Maybe I'll do both
I say it every month, but this photo shoot was the HARDEST! Reegan would not stop moving for a second.
I attempted to put a bow in Reegan's hair for the first time. It looks OK in this pic, but her hair is still too fine for the bow. It kept flopping around and turning upside down...I think its going to be a while longer before they become a regular accessory.
Look at my teeth momma!!!
I'm done taking pictures, how do I get down from here?
We had a busy weekend. Friday night we went out to dinner with some friends and then ended the evening at Oak Park Mall so the kids could play while we talked. We tried hard to get Reegan to play with Jack and Annabelle, but the kids were not interested in getting to know one another. It'll happen in its own time.
Saturday we ran some errands and found this cute rocking horse. I think I liked it more than she did!

Sunday we had a family brunch, here Reegan is with my grandparents (and showing off her clapping)!
Who knew spoons were SO exciting.

2 comments:

AJ, Pattie, and Arianna Brewer said...

It is so fun watching the little lady & seeing what we have in store in about a months time! LOL Looks like fun!

audrey said...

love those buns! i can't believe she's getting so big!