Us

Us

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It has happened again...

Once again the women of the Heine household are being quarantined at home with illness. I am not sure how it happened, but once again Jason seems to have slipped by unscathed. Reegan was sent home from daycare yesterday with possible pink eye. Jason called the doctor to take her in and they wouldn't see her because pink eye is so contagious. We have a prescription eye drop for her and today there is no drainage or pink color, so I am not totally convinced it is pink eye after all. If you were to ask Reegan, she would tell you that eye drops have been the worst thing to come into this house. If you happen to be on our street, in our neighborhood, or probably in Olathe during eye drop time you can hear the screams coming from this child. :)

I am home today with "just a cold", I hate when people say oh its just a cold, no big deal. I know that it could be a lot worse, but "just a cold" is causing me to not sleep, not hear (ears are plugged up), and I sound like a man...really my voice is half in, half out and it all sounds manly.

As much as I hate being sick and I hate it even more seeing Reegan sick, it is nice to have another day at home with my baby. Oh, how I love that girl. Even when she is not feeling good, she is so happy and plays so hard that she gets sweaty. We have done most of our Christmas decorating (pictures to follow) and last night she sat on the floor and played with all of our stuff.

Thursday morning, bright and early, Jason and I are leaving for our cruise!!!! We are so excited for our mini getaway and apprehensive about leaving Reegan, it never gets easier. Prayers that the shenanigans that happened with the Carnival ship does not repeat itself with Royal Caribbean this weekend :)

No comments: