Us

Us

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Hiking Anyone?

This past weekend, Jason and I decided to head out of the house, enjoy the nice weather, get the dogs some exercise, and go for a hike! We drove out to Shawnee Mission Park to hit the trails. It was a beautiful day and a great idea in theory...what we didn't plan for was that the trail would be shaded and still muddy from the rain that came 5 days prior. So, after a short hike, we turned around and headed for the paved path.
Jason carried Reegan for the first part and I then I carried her at the end. While Jason carried her, she kept reaching out and holding onto his ears, maybe he was walking too fast for her... While I was carrying her, Reegan kept waving at Jason. I think she felt very important being up so high!
It looks like we may have to wait a couple more weeks before we attempt to hike again, but we look forward to it!

4 comments:

The Frenchs said...

First of all, so cute! Secondly, how are you posting during the ksu game???

audrey said...

That contraption that Reegan is in is crazy! But I find myself wanting one.

David and Rachel said...

These pictures are adorable!

Katie said...

Found your blog from the French's. Our little girls are exactly the same age! Love the baby backpack :)