Us

Us

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Hello!

Yes, I know this blog is long overdue.  Life is a constant state of adjustment for me.  There are so many changes going on, and change is not my comfort zone.  After switching jobs and working days for 8 weeks, I am back to nights.  That and adjusting to my children's ever changing sleep schedules and behaviors has me fast asleep much earlier than I would like and I have been napping...I don't like to nap at all, but it's been necessary.

So, here are pictures from the last few weeks.  We've had fun and been staying busy!

Reegan is still loving gymnastics and wants to practice all day, every day.  Maybe she'll be a cheerleader?  Girl has got balance.
 
We do lots of reading, and even more clearing of the bookshelves...

 
Dress-up.  Today in fact we wore this princess dress to walmart and toys-r-us.  The heels did stay home, there has to be some boundries :)
 
The weather is slowly turning warmer and we've enjoyed a few afternoons outdoors.  
 Gavin is not sure about the grass yet and doesn't like to venture off the blanket.  Fingers crossed this continues for a llllooooonnnnngggg time.  This kid is a mover and keeps me busy...




More posts to come.  We made our first visit to Deanna Rose Farmstead yesterday, Gavin turned 10 months old this past Friday, and we have lots of plans for the summer.  Big plans!  Back soon, promise!

No comments: