Us

Us

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day

I told Jason all I wanted for Mother's day was a picture with my kids. I want them to look at pictures decades from now and feel my love for them. So, I got my pictures this year!
I also got a little more. Reegan made me a ring out of pipe cleaner and a handprint ornament from preschool. The kids picked out 3 pots for my herbs and Reegan picked out a purple candle (Jason told me after smelling all of them and picking out her favorite). These kids are amazing!

Jason also planned a morning out to the zoo on Saturday morning, which I loved. My favorite things: time with my family, being outdoors and watching my kids faces as they experience new.



 Saturday night Jason and I had a long overdue date night where we ate dinner on the patio followed by ice cream, another few of my favorite things).

Sunday we were fortunate enough to celebrate our moms, my aunt and grandmother with a lunch before naps were taken by all.

My happy, wonderful family. I'm so blessed and wouldn't trade them for anything!

No comments: