Us

Us

Saturday, May 3, 2014

New Mexico

Good news, I remembered my password! Sorry for the lack of updates, we've been a little preoccupied with selling and buying a home!

We took a weekend trip to New Mexico a couple of weeks ago for a funeral. While we were sad that Jason lost his grandfather, we were grateful for a weekend away and a weekend visiting family. Watching the cousins play together was amazing. That may have been my favorite part of the whole trip.







Family is good and it is amazing being around so many people who love my kids and even though we are not around them often my kids blossom around. It doesn't get much better than that.

The moving is not complete yet, but I promise to post here often. We have a lot of fun planned for the coming weeks and a lot of work to be done on the new house. Exciting times for the Heine Family.

No comments: