Us

Us

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Emerson Jaye

This picture was taken at 39 weeks pregnant. At this point I was wishing baby to arrive any time he/she wanted but also reminding myself to relish in these last moments. Life could change any moment.
 In the early morning on March 8 (2 days before our due date), our little GIRL arrived.


After contracting off and on for 2 weeks almost, Jason and I went to bed on Saturday night and within minutes I had the strongest contraction yet and my water broke at 10:59pm. Huge gush of fluid all over our bed. The ironic part was many nights I went to bed wondering if this is when labor would start because I had so many contractions during the day. This day labor didn't cross my mind because we had plans for the day on Sunday! I should have known... of course baby would arrive when we had stuff planned.
 My friend Michelle came in for delivery. She was so amazing! I am so glad to share this experience with her.
 Mom was there
 My mother-in-law was also there
 I had minor contractions at home, but since I was already dilated to a 3, Jason was nervous to stay home for too long. We arrived at the hospital at 12:05 and baby arrived at 4:58 (daylight savings was that night so really should have been 3:58). The whole night flew by and start to finish was 5 hours. Not bad!!!
 She's amazing and we are so in love!!

Emerson Jaye Heine arrived Sunday March 8 at 4:58am. 8 pounds, 6 ounces and 20.25 inches. She is perfect.

No comments: