Us

Us

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Crown center

Crown center does a great job of bringing in a new children's exhibit every couple months (for free) and the kids and I always try to check it out. This winter it's fairytales. We say Jack and the giant beanstalk, three little bears (pic below), snow white, sleeping beauty, and many others. It tends to get very crowded even during the week, so we didn't stay too terribly long and had to fight some crowds. It was a fun morning, my kids were well behaved so it was all worth it!
 Reegan was Elsa
 Cinderella carriage

 Entrance to crown center
 We then walked over to union station for the train exhibit (another free one)
 Finished with lunch at Fritz'. Definitely not my favorite lunch spot, but the food is cheap and is delivered via a train. My kids love it!
 On the way home, both of them fell asleep so it was a total win of the morning in my opinion!!!

No comments: