Us

Us

Thursday, April 23, 2015

wish flowers

As I prepare myself for the real world and heading back to work, I am trying to soak in as much as I can of my three little loves. We have done nothing spectacular, in fact the last couple of weekends have been spent working  on the outside the house and preparing for our neighborhood garage sale that takes place next weeks.  Today the kids and I took a little walk before naps and wondered to this field of wish flowers (as Reegan calls them). Otherwise known as a weedy area outside of our neightborhood!!!  I pretended to be a photographer for a few minutes :)



 This one of the two of them makes my heart skip a beat!







Emerson decided she would sleep through this event just like she sleeps through everything else. My sweet kids, love them so much!

No comments: