Us

Us

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Life

The days have been flying by and it seems like there is just not enough time. Between cuddling the baby, making sure the big kids are getting enough attention, chores and fun outings I'm wiped by the end of the day, but my heart is so full.  I really believe that these are the best days of life! Here are a few things we've been up to lately.


After dropping Reegan off at preschool I asked Gavin what he wanted to do. He said get a donut and go to the mall to play.  Done and done!

School drop-off line talks. I told her it was Friday and that daddy would be home all day the next day!
She is my big helper, loves cuddling Emerson and feels really special when I let her be the one to rock her to sleep. It is so nice to be able to eat, shower or go to the bathroom and know the baby is not screaming while I'm in the other room (I make her stay seated on the couch or bed, no walking around unsupervised).
 Baby was crying and Reegan was talking over the baby. The car was loud!
 One afternoon I took the kids to Sonic for a little ice cream treat. I ordered 2 kids cones and these things came out. The biggest cones ever! And both kids ate the entire thing!
 We went to the zoo a couple weeks ago with friends and for some reason this was the only picture I took.  Its cute, but i can't believe I don't have some of all the kids!
 This sweet little thing fell asleep while I was getting the kids dressed and ready for the day. Being awake for an hour is exhausting.
 Her happy place
 Gavin helping Jason with his fischer-price flashlight
 Jason and I have already made it to 2 Royals games this year.
 Deanna Rose Farmstead. A favorite morning playspot.


No comments: