Us

Us

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Spring

Kansas is having some crazy spring weather so far, today was snowing in the morning, but the afternoon was fairly mild.  We have been lucky and the last couple of weeks we have had some great weather. I absolutely love spring. I love the flowers, going for long walks, running, iced coffee, playgrounds, and the sun. I love it all, except for spring storms because I am always convinced we are going to get caught in a tornado, but otherwise I love it all!

This baby loves to swing. 
 Gavin put them in this position then requested that I take a "cute picture".
 Family walk to the park nearby. Baby loves being like the big kids.


 Reegan took this one lazy morning at home and I kinda love it.
 Skate party at school. Jason took Reegan and they had a great time!
 Batman had a long day and was ready for a nap.
 Park and picnic to start our spring break.
 I got this picture sent to me while I was at work one night. Oh I hate leaving those faces to go to work, but I know the time they have together is special.
 My sweet girls
 Science city to end our Spring break.
 More science city...
 And more science city
These 2 can be so sweet to each other sometimes. We were walking home from the park and they were holding hands and walking with their arms around each other. Melts my heart.

Gavin requested to hold the baby during her nap time so he could watch Daniel Tiger's neighborhood.
 Free ice cream day at Dairy Queen
 Last Wednesday at the zoo
Emerson has been so silly lately. Crawling everywhere and pulling up on everything. She was pressing her face against the glass and laughing this day.
We're looking forward to more Spring like days around here and spending lots of time outdoors.

No comments: