Us

Us

Sunday, November 1, 2009

A Hard Workin' Weekend

So this was a weekend that has been a long time coming (if you're talking to Jess...) and I finally got to the point of tiling our hall bathroom! I actually started this bathroom project back in August with some deconstruction - taking out the old tile, tearing out walls, tearing up the floor and removing the toilet. After weeks of doing this and that and slowly getting things prepped, I finally got everything ready and was able to tackle the toughest part. I was actually pretty excited to put up the tile. It's not something I have ever done, but I was definitely thinking I could pull it off. My dad came over to help me - he hadn't ever tiled before either - and we spent a good portion of today putting up our new shower walls. Jess poked her head in a couple times to make sure we were sticking to the plan she had laid out for us and she took a couple action photos too. :) I'd say that for two complete amatuers, we did a pretty darn good job!! It turned out as good as I could have imagined. Check it out...




On the baby front - Jess is now at 25 weeks!! That officially puts us into the 3rd trimester! After the bathroom is completely done, I will have to get crackin' on that baby nursery. Man time is flying by! Also, tomorrow afternoon, Jess is going to the doctor for her next ultrasound. We will let you all know how everything goes! Anyway, here's the latest baby bump picture. :)

2 comments:

jmheine said...

Wow, the tile work looks wonderful! You two did a great job! I'm impressed! Are you for hire? Keep up the good work!

Love,
Mom

joelnjen said...

the bathroom looks GREAT! and Jessica, you couldn't be any cuter with that little bump. A-DORABLE! :) love you guys!