Us

Us

Monday, November 23, 2009

Latest Dr. Appointment

I just got back from the Doctor and everything is progressing as it should. In fact, baby Heine is continuing to grow ahead of her due date. Our due date is technically February 12, but today she was measuring at February 4. She already weighs almost 3 pounds and as the sonographer lovingly put it, she is going to be quit the chunk! While all of the measurements were being taken, we were also told that she has very long legs. Since we have all seen Jason, I am sure that is no big suprise to anyone!!! It has been such a blessing every appointment to be reassured that everything looks good and there are no more red flags to be worried about.


On a personal note, I did take my glucose tolerance test today and that was NOT a fun experience. The drink was so sweet I thought I might throw up after every sip. I won't know the results until the end of the week, but feel confident that the blood work will come back normal. I also recieved the H1N1 shot today, so I feel ready for the flu season to begin!

No comments: