Us

Us

Monday, January 25, 2010

Jason's weekend job!

Since college Jason has been reffing basketball on the weekends. He really enjoys it and does a great job. This past week I promised that I would come out to watch him in action. I am sure it is not very common that the refs have an audience. On my way to the game, Jason called and warned me that it was a 6th grade girls game. Not his favorite to ref and I must say not the most exciting or talented game I have seen!

Much to Jason's horror I brought my camera in attempt to take pictures of him. However, it was difficult to get good shots of Jason without making it obvious that I was taking pictures of the referee not of the players! I think they turned out very well. Bad news is that I may not be invited to come watch any of his games for a while!


Here is the latest picture that was taken about a week and a half ago at 36 weeks. I feel like I am huge and looking at this picture I don't think I can get any bigger!

2 comments:

Just Jana said...

Don't worry, you still look so cute Jess! It's getting SO close!
I also love that you captured Jason in action reffing. That is awesome!

joelnjen said...

Jess, you look GREAT! And sadly, trust me... you CAN and WILL get bigger! I remember those last couple weeks with Ellie and I would look at my stomach and think "seriously I don't think this skin can stretch anymore!!!" I'll have to e-mail you my belly pics. They are HILARIOUS. And I'm even bigger this time around and Joel keeps reminding me that I still have 4 months to go! Ah!