Us

Us

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Changes

It has only been 3 weeks and already everything with Reegan is different. She continues to change and look more like Jason every day! We are getting professional photos taken on Sat, so we will post those as soon as we can. She still sleeps a lot, but is starting to stay awake for longer stretches of time and those times are becoming a little more consistant. Reegan was weighed again yesterday and now weighs 8 pounds, 5 ounces. I can tell by looking at her that she has grown, she can also fit into many of her sleepers that she couldn't wear last week! I have been told that newborns should gain 1/2 - 1 ounce every day and Reegan is defenitely on the upper end of that! This growth spurt has made it difficult to go anywhere, because I cannot predict when she is going to want to eat. Many times she'll eat a really good meal then fall asleep, so I think she'll sleep for a while and I can get some things done. Wrong... she'll wake up 30 min later and want to eat again. She always seems to want to eat at the worst times too...when I am eating, when I am in the shower, when we are getting ready to leave the house, when I am trying to update the blog, etc. Oh well, it is a good sacrifice to have to make for her to be so incredibly healthy.

The weather is starting to turn around a little bit, so I am planning to take her for a walk outside later this week. I hope she loves her walk as much as I do. We are loving our time with her, just trying to fit our schedules in with hers. Thats all for now...pictures next time.

1 comment:

jmheine said...

She is growing up so fast! :) You are both doing such a great job--we're very proud of you!! Reegan looks adorable in those sleepers - glad to see she's starting to grow into them! Hard to believe she's almost a month old already!