Us

Us

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Out and About

The weather has been nice around here, well until the snow today. Who would have thought that it would snow on the first day of Spring...especially when yesterday it was 60 degrees? We have been able to try out a few new modes of transportation with Reegan in the past couple of weeks. The first was her stroller, which she must love because by the time we reach the end of the street (which is 4 houses) she is fast asleep. The dogs are doing OK walking with the stroller, they often walk in front of it and then get ran over... I think that will cause them to learn fast. Here are a couple of pictures from our first family walk.
Fast asleep...

Last week, I ventured to the grocery store with Reegan while she was supposed to be taking a nap. By the time I pulled into the parking lot, she was awake, quiet but awake. I decided to take her in anyways...she did fine, so long as I held her. After grocery shopping, while holding a baby, and pushing a cart I decided it was time to try out the baby bjorn. She has done pretty well in it while I do the dishes or make breakfast. So far, so good. Next time I feel brave enough for a grocery trip with the baby, I will bring the baby bjorn with me!

1 comment:

Adam and Becca Foster said...

leave her in her carseat in the front of the cart. Grayson does pretty well like that and it makes the shopping faster. I have had several grocery trips where I have had to carry and push the cart. It's much harder when they get bigger though.