Us

Us

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Favorite Past-times

I thought I enjoyed being with Reegan when she was a newborn, but she is so much more fun now. She does want to be entertained at all times and when she is ready to change activities, she wants change NOW. The good news is that she likes everything, so its not hard to find a new activity. Our living room rapidly has transformed from a "grown-up" room, to a room full of baby items. We got her sassy seat (a doorway jumper) out this last week and she loves it. She doesn't know that she can bounce in it yet, but when we bounce her she smiles and laughs! I am so glad we have such a smiley girl!!!




Along with her sassy seat, she also loves her exersaucer. If I need to get a few things done around the house that is my go to toy. The last few times I have tried to exercise with my 30 day Jillian Michael's Shred DVD, Reegan has woken up in the middle from her nap (she continues to refuse to sleep longer than 20-30 at a time during the day) . The first couple of times I just shut off the video and vowed to complete it again the next day. The last couple times, I moved Reegan to her exersaucer so that she could "exercise" while I exercise. Not sure why, but Reegan thinks its SO funny to watch me exercise. She sits there and smiles at me and the tv the whole time (maybe because I am so far from being "shredded"?) ... and could careless about her toys.



This week Reegan rolled over for the first time. It hasn't been repeated, so it must have been an accident, either that or she doesn't want to repeat it because I got so excited the first time that I scared her! I have spent the last 2 days with my video camera waiting for her to do it again. As soon as I pull the camera out, she just lays there and smiles at me...I do have some cute videos, maybe I'll just post one of those!

No comments: