Us

Us

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Graduation

Saturday, we headed to Manhattan, KS for my brother's graduation. We were a little nervous about how our first road trip with Reegan was going to be. It is only two hours, but that two hours could be extremely long if she had decided to cry the entire time! Thankfully she did OK, she cried about half of the time on the way down and slept the other half. It was a really busy day. We got a chance to meet up with our friends Joel and Jen Johnson and their daughter Ellie for a cup of coffee. It was so great to catch up! (Also a huge congrats to them and their new addition - Alexa!) After that we headed to the Olive Garden for lunch/dinner with my family. I think I ate at least 4 bread sticks! Yum! We had some downtime before Jeff's graduation ceremony so we chilled in his apartment for a bit, and then headed over to Bramlage for the big event.

After the ceremony, we snapped a few pics to commemorate the day.



After such a long afternoon and evening (and virtually no nap mixed in there!) Reegan slept the ENTIRE ride home. We were so thankful for that! It was a really fun day and I am so proud of my brother. I admire him for completing a mechanical engineering degree - something I couldn't do, and for growing up to become a great guy all around. Love ya bro!
On a fun side note, Reegan was taking a quick nap on Sunday and found herself in one of the cutest positions yet. I love how her little legs are crossed! :)

No comments: