Us

Us

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sending My Girls Off to School

Life has changed quite a bit around our house this week. Both Jess and Reegan officially started school! Monday was Jess' first day of her 1-year nursing program at the Research College of Nursing. I am so excited and proud for her to be taking this on! I've always given her a bit of a hard time for packing heavy for school, but I think she out-did herself on Monday...she had a backpack filled to the brim, a bag for extra books to study with, a bag of workout clothes, and her pump! Probably about an extra 30 lbs. to lug around. :)


Then today, Reegan started her first day at "school" too! OK, really it's just daycare, but they call the ladies who watch her "teachers" so I'm sticking with it. Reegan was really excited this morning for me to take her in the car as you can tell from this picture! Her teachers said she did wonderful and was a happy, happy girl (as usual btw...). This girl never seem to stop smiling, unless, of course, it's bedtime in which case she still tries to fight going to sleep a bit. But as far as school, her first day was a huge success!!


After her long day at her new school, I came home and took her for a little 3-mile run in the BOB. She crashed hard about half way through...

No comments: