Us

Us

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

11 MONTHS OLD

I think time is playing a trick on me. My little Reegan Noelle is 11 months old. Every month that passes I think about the future and how much I look forward to the months and years ahead, but I am sad at the same time. My baby is not going to be my baby for much longer. Every now and then I will see glimpses of the cuddly baby who would snuggle up to our chest for a nap. Reegan was always a baby who loved to move and that love is just growing and growing. She's cuter than ever and amazingly fun! She is now 20.2 pounds and 29 inches tall!

Reegan loves looking at books and will sit on our laps for us to read a book, but we have read fast because she gets restless easily.

This is Reegan's favorite way to sleep. She pulls her knees underneath her stomach and has her bottom up in the air. So cute!

Reegan is a great sleeper at night. Over Christmas break, she would sleep until 9:00 every day. It was wonderful because then I could sleep in a little too. One morning after I went back to school and Reegan went back to daycare she decided to get up early. I think it was about 6:30 or so and wasn't sure if she wanted to go back to sleep. After some cuddle time with Jason, she decided to take a nap on our bed while Jason got ready for work. (don't worry, even though she was on our bed it was only for a few minutes and Jason was with her the whole time. She wasn't going to roll off)
Reegan has gotten so good at feeding herself. She eats just about everything we put in front of her and is even in the process of transitioning to whole milk! What a big girl!


Here are some 11 month pics I attempted to take. I am not sure why I bother anymore...she is always half off the chair anyways



I even tried pics in her chair, but it didn't work much better

The favorite thing these days is walking! She still doesn't have the best balance, but is working on it. She walks everywhere she can. We even had an incident report sent home from daycare this last week because she was walking and tripped and hit her face on the bookshelf. Poor baby even has a bruise across her face.

1 comment:

audrey said...

george is starting to sleep with his buns in the air. i love it! she's almost one year old...ridiculous!! it's just time for you to have another baby...it's that simple.