Us

Us

Monday, January 24, 2011

An Exciting Piece of Mail...

A couple days ago a piece of mail arrived from the Research College of Nursing. At first, I thought it was probably some sort of reminder about summer fees coming up, or a receipt from this semester's bill - you know, really fun stuff! (insert sarcastic voice inflection) However, once opened we found this...


The letter states that Jessica made the Dean's List for the fall semester of Nursing School!!!! I could not be more proud of her. She has been working SO hard to do well in her classes and clinicals - not to mention the time and effort she has put in at home to help raise Reegan and keep me in line too. I don't know how she does it, but she does it, and I couldn't be happier that her hard work is being recognized!! Congratulations sweetie! I love you!

3 comments:

audrey said...

congrats jes! you're a freaking all-star!

jmheine said...

Congratulations, Jess! We are extremely proud of you! (but not surprised!) Keep up the good work - you're going to be a great nurse!!

The Frenchs said...

You're amazing, Jess!!!