Us

Us

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Clue, Colton, and Kenny

That is how we spent the weekend!!!

It started Friday night, we went to dinner with David and Rachel and then they came to our house afterward for a serious game of Clue.  I am obsessed with this game!  Love it!

Saturday morning, I had to work at the hospital, so Jason and Reegan had a fun day together.  The day included a birthday party for another little one, Colton turned 1!  Colton had a cute, little tailgating chair that Reegan decided she loved!

According to Sterling (Colton's dad), these two may find themselves in an arranged marriage one day...

Birthday Boy!  Look at those cheeks, how cute is he?

Saturday night, we went to the Kenny Chesney Concert!  Thanks for the tickets Lisa and Dalton, we had fun with you!  It was SO hot, besides that it was a great night.

View from our seats...

We didn't get there in time to see Uncle Cracker (I'm OK with that, he's not my favorite...), Billy Currington was next.  He sounds great in person, just like the radio version.

I was probably most excited to see the Zach Brown Band and they met all expectations.  They were SO good. 

This was our 3rd time seeing Kenny in concert and like always, he put on a fabulous show.  High energy with fun songs throughout the entire 2 1/2 hour show!



The encore was Kenny and Zach Brown together.  Couldn't get any better...

This coming week is my last week of classes and at the hospital!  I am so excited for the next phase of life to begin and not have to worry about studying so much.  The next few weeks are going to be filled with studying for the NCLEX, applying for jobs, doing things around the house, and most importantly spending some additional time with my baby!  I am excited to spend more time with her!

3 comments:

The Frenchs said...

Such great pics! So excited for you and your next stage of life! And I guess Reegan can have an arranged marriage as long as she has an arranged bffhood with my El...

audrey said...

love that reegan is rocking a ponytail...so freakin' cute! also, I suck at CLUE. never ask me to play because i will be dead weight. pun intented. was it a pun? i'm not sure.

Q said...

I didn't know you guys were at the Kenny Chesney concert too!! Those are some awesome pics that you guys took. Just wanted to drop a note and say hi and that I read all of your guys' blog posts- you look really happy!

Q