Us

Us

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Decorating

A few weeks ago I told you all that we were doing some redecorating.  We showed you pics of the book shelves we got and how we rearranged the room.  The couch we ordered at that time finally came in yesterday.  Jason and I were really nervous about how it was going to look.  Since it was custom ordered, we were only able to see the fabric in a very small sample and were afraid we wouldn't like it enlarged.  It's here and we LOVE it!  I think its perfect.  The next step is repainting!  
Also one month ago, my Nana sent us these wonderful painting to hang in our dining room.  She painted them herself and we think they are beautiful.  They look wonderful in our dining room! 
I think Jason loves having me home and done with school (sarcasm) because now I can focus all of my energy on projects and changes around the house!

1 comment:

audrey said...

i love that couch!!! seriously, freaking love it.