Us

Us

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Pinning!


As of Saturday morning, I am officially done with school!  I had my pinning ceremony and was released into the real world!  This year has felt like the longest year of my life, but I am happy to be done and now bring home an additional income.

Jason was playing with some of the settings and I think this turned out pretty cool.  This is the processional when we were entering the ballroom.

Waiting to walk across the stage!


Unfortunately we don't have any pictures of this, but my Nana was able to pin me because she is a retired RN.  That made it extra special.

Reegan also got into the spirit! 

The group shot.  There were 72 of us who graduated.

A couple of school friends.

Cheesy grins for both of us! 

I think Jason is just as happy I am done.  The evenings of me studying while he hangs by himself are almost done.

Aunt Lisa and Nana- the three nurses in the family!

Nana and Papa who were great enough to make the trip from Portland, OR.

My parents!

Jason's family

Thank you friends and family who supported me during this crazy year!  I hope it will be a benefit to us all in the future!  

2 comments:

The Frenchs said...

Jess, I'm a total nerd but am completely choked up at this! I am so inspired by your drive and motivation to do this for your family! You look absolutely beautiful!!

Leah said...

Yeah, CONGRATULATIONS!!

I am just now reading this and bummed that I did not congratulate you today in person at church.