Us

Us

Friday, March 9, 2012

Randoms

I find that we have one picture here and there, but I never take the time to blog about those.  So, here are a couple random pics from the last week (or 2). 

I'm not doing a great job this pregnancy documenting through pics like I did with #1.  Here is a rare shot we did remember to take.  This is from a couple weeks ago when I was 22 weeks along.  No more hiding that belly under my pre-pregnancy clothes.  I'm still in that kinda akward phase, my regular clothes don't fit comfortably (or at all) and maternity clothes are still a little big.  Since this picture was taken I feel like baby boy (can I blame it all on him or should I mention that I can't get enough ice cream lately) is really growing!  I'll have to update with a current picture soon


A little ball of personality..

I was playing with my camera (since its been 1 year since we got it and I still have no idea how to fully use it) and Reegan was acting like the flash was hurting her eyes.  So funny!

I also realized I never updated after we went in for her 2-year check-up.  She is healthy as can be and weighs 28lbs (65-70%) and is 35.5inches tall (90%).  Isn't 36 inches where you have to start paying for your child to enter a lot of places?  I think I will be rounding down for as long as possible.

This little one has been sick again this week with a cough and runny nose.  So I did what all rational, sane parents would do and brought my stethoscope home from work to listen to her lungs.  I know, I go a little overboard sometimes.  She thought that was pretty cool and wanted to listen too.
Then she had to listen to everyone's heart: mine, coco, teddy, and minnie.  She did spend some time looking for Bella, but fortunately for Bella, she was outside at the time. 
In case you were wondering, Reegan is feeling much better now.  It was a few days and nights of not eating much and not sleeping at the appropriate time.  I think we finally got her back on her normal schedule.

No comments: