Us

Us

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Summer is here!

We kicked off our Memorial Day by breaking out the inflatable baby pool.  Reegan loved it and we'll be making this a regular thing this summer.


 So, we really don't have any pool toys but I found these measuring cups and funnels at the dollar section of Target and thought they would work great for the water table, so for now, they're our pool toys as well. 
 I think Reegan's favorite activity was pouring the water on our feet.  It was actually very refreshing and kept us cool.
 Here I am a few days short of 36 weeks.  Belly Button has fully popped and I think this guy is quickly running out of room.  My only complaint, beside my fear of a 10 pound baby, is my gastric reflux and heartburn that has decided to show up the last few days.  I was lucky and never experienced this with Reegan.
 And of course, there can't be a picture without Reegan in it!

2 comments:

Leah said...

We really should try and get the girls together for a pool 'party.'

I hope your heartburn settles down. That is miserable. :(

audrey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.