Us

Us

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Saturday

Our Saturday started off bright and early when Reegan decided she wanted to wake up at 6am.  We have a strict "no one is out of bed before 7 on Sat and Sunday morning" rule!  Luckily Reegan likes to sleep in, so it wasn't hard to convince her to go back to bed and go to sleep.  Actually, Jason just had to walk her back to her room and she climbed in without a peep.  She still got up kinda early, at least for her, 7:30.  She was content to lay in bed with us while we all watched some Seasame Street. 

After breakfast we headed to the Olathe Farmer's Market and then to buy some flowers and vegetables.  Here is some of our loot.   
Terrible pic of me.  That doesn't even look like a baby bump, just someone who has eaten a little too much ice cream lately (which I have). 
While I planted the pots, Jason planted the veggies. 
A job well done if I say so...
While we planted, Reegan played with her new water table. My mom is the best garage sale shopper ever!  I can't find anything this good when I look.  She loved it!  Plus, she looks really cute in her bathing suit!
Hard at work.  This table has 2 sides to it and I'm thinking about making one side a sand box.  However, cleaning wet sand off my 2 year-old does not sound like my idea of a good time...so I'm still thinking about it!
We've never spent this much effort making the outside of our home look so nice and it feels good!  It was a great morning!

No comments: