Us

Us

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

I haven't done a great lately of documenting our everyday.  We've done lots of fun things outside the home, but I want to make sure I remember these day-to-day moments as well.
 
Gavin is the funniest thing.  He is sweet and loving one minute and then wild and into everything the next.  He wants to be a part of everything.  Including laundry folding.


My 2 loves.  They are each other's favorite people and I couldn't be happier.  In the mornings Reegan will walk right past me to give Gavin a hug.  If I can't get Gavin to do something, Reegan steps in and he listens.  Most of the time they are buddies. 


This fall has been perfect!  Every evening just about we are outside.  Outside at the park, taking a walk, playing, eating picnics.  Sometime if we're really lucky we can convince the kids its fun to help us with our chores too.

Gavin loves to be outdoors more than anyone and can often be found throwing a huge tantrum when its time to come inside.  

No comments: