Us

Us

Friday, February 13, 2015

Zoo

One of the best purchases I made this past year was a membership to the KC zoo. My only complaint is that it is a drive to get out there, but we have so much fun every time we go. It has been so much fun and the membership has paid for itself many times over. We had a surprisingly warm day a couple of weeks ago and decided to take advantage and I am so glad we did!
The tigers were a little rambunctious, close-up and I did my best to convince the kids they were playing, The roars were very loud which was entertaining, but I believe it was more in a fighting nature.
 I was surprised to see how interested in the snakes they were.
 Penguins are always a favorite.

 I don't think these two are going to need me to stand by them on the carousal for much longer.  Too big.

And look at these faces! Who wouldn't want to spend a whole day enjoying the outdoors with these two? We had such a great morning and look forward to our next visit.


No comments: