Us

Us

Friday, February 27, 2015

Feb random

Since I am not great at documenting big activities that we do, because I never have my big camera or because we don't do any big activities :) I thought instead, maybe every few weeks I would just document our every days. Thats really what I will care about in 10 years right?

My girl, not a morning person. This is after I woke her for preschool.
 She is growing up so fast and looks forward to helping whenever she can. The latest thing is making sandwiches for lunch.
We've had some weeks of freezing cold weather and other weeks that the weather is so nice that we can't help but get outside and enjoy!
 "Baking" on a Friday night.
 Some favorite activities while mom cooks dinner. Kinetic sand and animals hidden in a box of rice. This really does keep them entertained the entire time I cook.
Working on preschool activities. Gavin has been wanting to do stuff as well. He will go to preschool next year, but so far is great at counting and recognizing letters and numbers. I have started introducing scissors to practice cutting lines and shapes that he can trace.
Lunch or breakfast out with friends. I get to chat with my friends and the kids get to run and play in the playplace and burn energy. Win Win.
 Gavin and his big personality!
Playing at the mall playplace. No outdoor parks for us right now, so we find the indoor places while we can.
We are just counting down the days until baby arrives and having fun while we wait. Keeping busy, trying to stay healthy and enjoying family time just the 4 of us.

No comments: