Us

Us

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day!

Reegan doesn't know what Daddy Day is, so I tried to make it special for her as well as Jason.  While these 2 slept in this morning, I went out to do a couple of errands and came back with a special breakfast, donuts!  It is a very rare occasion for us to eat donuts, but Jason loves them, so I caved...Reegan now also loves them!
Yes, we stripped her down in order to save some messy from the laundry.  Reegan also loves to "cheers" with drinks, forks, etc.
I think in this picture they are telling me this is the best morning ever!!!  How cute are they both!   FYI, Bella always lays as close to Reegan while she eats as we let her...notice the roundness of her belly :)
After breakfast and a shower, we headed to church.  Then it was a quick nap before we headed to my parents house for a celebration.  One of the many favorite activities for the day was playing the piano.  Reegan also makes this face which I LOVE.  We call it her cheesy grin and she does it ALL the time!  How cute is she???  Look at that crinkled nose!!!  I know, I biased.
More fun playing...
I feel very fortunate to have some amazing men in my life and I am glad that Reegan gets to experience them as well!
This sums it all up!

No comments: